Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guerilla Advertising

Bonjour! Yesterday I went to France to promote my upcoming calender for 2011.
I changed Fridolin the funny pharmacist fox into Mona Fridolisa and smuggled the picture into the Louvre. (To change the paintings I cleared the Mona Lisa room by shouting that the Venus de Milo had lost her blankets and wasn't able to cover herself cos of her lack of arms. Even the guard wanted to see her naked!) Muhar har, me is perfidious!!


Now I don't know what to do with that scruffy original. Maybe I will whitewash it for the next kitchen party...

2 comments:

KRAKA said...

seriously, what kind of action was that? or is it just a clever photoshop motage? ;)

KRAKA said...

and reminds me a liiiittle bit of this http://www.postersquare.com/popup_image.php?pID=513&osCsid=6409d4fda005ee3fe8ac4de561e09c28

;)