Thursday, August 16, 2007

Many a mickle makes a muckle!

Here are some photoshop colored drawings I did recently.
Actually I work the most of my time for that calender-project, that's why I do not post new stuff every day. Ok, I keep tabs on different great illustrator's blogs and non of them show something new every single day - so no reason for me to feel like a lazy dog! By the way: Check out Marco Vignali's Blog Vignali Studio! He works for the Disney and Sony Pictures Studios (that is my dream job since I was 6 years old) and his work is gorgeous!

After this link to a real high-end artist... here comes my ignoble work!

Some cool American style characters: An old trucker, and a heroic astronaut (and I unfortunately guess they voted for George...)


 


For fun I composed an advertisement for my fave beer 5,0 Original: It's the cheapest beer around, only available in a can and above all: It received several design-awards. Ok, I think that's a crap advertisement, cos it really has nothing to do with the beer, but maybe that's the clue! You are attentive cos of that eyecatcher, the girl, while your subconcious also notices that blurred 5,0 in the background! That's perfect! That's great! And I know why I studied illustration and NOT grafic design ;P But that girl is hot, eh?



And the contrast programme: this illustration I did for a new job application lately. The "Hamburger Pensionsverwaltung e.G." asked me for working together with them on their different publications in print media and online appearences.
Well, "many a mickle makes a muckle!"


No comments: